Design and Construct
WWTP Dodewaard, The Netherlands
- Design and construct of WWTP for centralised treatment of municipal waste water from villages Dodewaard, Valburg, Zetten, Lienden en Eck en Wie
- New WWTP based on Nereda® technology
- Full energy autonomous design
- Capacity 70,000 people equivalent
- Hydraulic capacity 794 m3/hour
- RWF/DWF = 3.4
- Solar panels with capacity of 1,200,000 kWh/year (average production)
- New influent building with fine screens (6mm) and sand removal
- DWF buffer constructed in existing AT.
- RWF buffer constructed in existing final clarifier.
- Three (3) new Nereda® reactors (2,750 m3 each) including Nereda® internals and aeration system.
- Granular sludge buffers incl. internals.
- Odor air treatment and FeCl3 dosing.
- Gravity sludge thickener
- All civil works
- All mechanical works
- All electrical / automation works
- Delivery of Nereda® seeding sludge and start-up & commissioning.
- WWTP Dodewaard will be the 10th Dutch Nereda®.
- Best Value Procurement tender
Planned Q2 2021
EUR 15,4 Million